Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
As a Quality Analyst, you will be the critical in helping to ensure we create an effective first point of contact between our innovative, game-changing clients and the customers they serve. Using your sharp critical thinking skills, you will help solve complex problems and empathetically communicate solutions to customers.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to lead a team coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires:
- Experience in quality assurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience in objection handling, value adding, etc.
- The ability to deliver timely, accurate results
- The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution
- The ability to use impeccable written/verbal communication
- Eagerness and ability to work in fast-paced, startup-like environment
- High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, and self-motivation
- Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around TaskUs’ core values
Business Outcome Desired:
- Improve % of agents exceeding QA goals and business KPIs
- Provide quarterly review of quality program and adherence to business objectives
- Coordinate and maintain all documentation including reference materials and guides
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Quality Analyst
- Plus: Fluency in at least one of the following languages (please note on your application): Arabic, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, French, German
- Basic reporting in Excel
- Conduct Marketing Expert quality audits
- Implement and give feedback on insights derived from quality reporting
- Proven track record of independently working with timelines and success measures
- Experience and passion for providing feedback through coaching and hands-on learning experience
- Experience in quality, training and/or development
- Keep up to date and proficient in client’s voice and products
- Keep a pulse on agent’s knowledge and skill gaps, providing alternatives to solving them
- Flexibility to work any shift assigned
- Flexibility to work any shift in a 24/7 environment, including holidays
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- Extensive typing and/or keyboarding for sustained periods of time
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.