MomentFeed is the leader in enterprise, software-as-a-service (SaaS) localized marketing solutions. Our digital marketing platform connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers global brands to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale. MomentFeed helps marketers succeed in the mobile era by unifying Facebook, Foursquare, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp and other social platforms for efficient management across all business locations.
Our SaaS marketing platform empowers national brands like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, Jamba Juice and Pizza Hut to engage with consumers on mobile at every point in their customer lifecycle.
As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with Product Development and Client Success to ensure that the platform is meeting the needs of our clients. As part of the QA team, you will be involved with the discovering and resolution of issues that arise. Additionally, you will be involved with the launch of new products and features to help the MomentFeed products grow.
- Be the quality owner for your features and bugs
- Execute test cases per the defined requirements against developed software
- Create test cases for new features
- Manage existing test suites as features improve
- Validate bug fixes
- Regression test before releases
- Support DevOps on releases
- Work with Client Success in understanding client use
- Work with Support on debugging client issues
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2-4 years of experience working on software
- An understanding of social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, etc.)
- Familiar with testing Web and Mobile Applications
- Familiar with Scrum or Kanban agile methodologies.
- Familiarity and experience with testing API services
- Experience with test case and bug management tools (e.g. JIRA, TestRail, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium or other test automation tools (good to have)
- A competitive salary
- Stock options. Everyone at MomentFeed is an owner.
- A comprehensive health benefits package (medical, dental and vision)
- A flexible time off policy: uncapped PTO - no limit on vacation days
- A MacBook Pro laptop provided on your first day
- Catered lunches on Thursdays, snacks and drinks all the time.
One of the best places to work in Los Angeles according to the LA Business Journal. The office is located in a prime area of Santa Monica just a half a block from the Santa Monica Pier. We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly and comfortable.