QA Automation Lead (Salesforce)
ServiceTitan is looking for a QA Automation Lead to become a key member of our Salesforce Team. ServiceTitan is heavily investing in it’s CRM infrastructure and this person will play a lead role by managing the end to end Software Test Life Cycle(STLC ) for Salesforce applications using various testing methodologies. This role will be responsible to build and craft test strategies from scratch to success.
What you’ll do
- QA Automation Lead / Senior Testing Specialist will be responsible for analyzing the project/user stories requirements and develop a testing strategy, test case development, testing, tracking and reporting to ensure quality Salesforce solution.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure test plans, scripts, acceptance criteria, results, defect logs are thoroughly and consistently documented/versioned using a standard template and centralized repository(Confluence)
- Execute manual and automated test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of the quality Salesforce solution and log track defects.
- Help expand the functional regression suites for the existing Salesforce application
- Support BAs in multiple projects in documenting acceptance criteria and testing requirements for positive, negative and regression testing for the user stories.
- Define and manage processes to facilitate UAT events, including demos, test execution, and defect management.
- Monitor bugs and issues reported via production support to continuously improve testing processes
- Work closely with offshore team on multiple projects for all test related activities and tasks.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in manual and automated testing and good knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle(STLC)
- Should have hands-on working knowledge of various testing methodologies like ATDD, BDD (Behaviour Driven Development), TDD(Test Driven Development), etc.
- Should have experience in analyzing requirements, identifying appropriate Test methodologies for the projects, leading Test teams, monitoring testing process and resolving issues and risks
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform and have experience in automation and manual testing Salesforce and related application
- Experience in defining testing strategies, plan, execution calendars, test scripts catalogs, defect management processes.
- Experience in testing strategies, including unit, functional, system, integration, regression and performance testing.
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium/Java and knowledge of agile
- Nice to have: Certified Tester or Certified Salesforce Administrator.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work,
2018 Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company,
2018 Deloitte Fast 500,
2018 Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces,
2018 Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies,
2018 Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies,
2018 Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women
2018 Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List,