Greater LA Area
NuORDER is seeking a talented QA Analyst. This person will be joining our amazing and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is passionate about learning, and is able to work cross functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation.
- Take ownership of test case suites for release, smoke, and regression testing.
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases
- Help minimize, review, and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operations side of the business.
- Log and write clear defect reports. You have attention to detail and have worked with tracking tools such as Jira.
- Test web applications and mobile native apps
- Create manual and automated test case suites for release, smoke, and regression testing.
- Data validation for transaction, workflow, and reporting features.
- 5+ years working in QA (on web and mobile applications)
- Exposure to or experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with web/mobile debugging and inspection tools (Firebug, Fiddler, Charles, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira.
- Knowledgeable & fun team to work with
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work environment
- Great Health Insurance options, 401k (w/ match), Flexible Spending plans
Read Full Job Description