Our QA team is growing and seeking experienced QA Analysts to support a variety of teams within FabFitFun. The QA team has more than doubled in size in the past year and we are looking to hire 4 QA Analysts to support immense growth throughout the organization. As a QA Analyst, you will generate test plans and scripts for discovering and tracking defects, fixes in systems, and support application development initiatives across multiple teams including FabFitFun Style, Growth, Internal Tools and Data/BI.
What you’ll do:
- Develop standardized test plan methodology
- Design, develop and execute functional test cases that ensure the software meets the intended requirements and quality standards
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to convert the requirements and design documents into a test plan containing an overview, collection of test cases and test scripts
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product.
- Review test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to ensure the necessary data is built and available and that test environments are available and functional.
- Build tools for automated regression tests. Testing includes both integration and user acceptance testing.
- Work with the end users to guide and manage the user acceptance phase of testing
- Research and identify methodologies and tools to improve the software testing process
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology related field and 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with various software testing methodologies such as; unit, integration, functional, manual, load and regression
- Experience in both functional/black-box testing and white/grey-box testing.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge utilizing test management tools(Jira/Testrail/Testlodge/Pivotal Tracker/Selenium/Jmeter)
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, and independence as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functionally with internal and distributed teams.
- Experience with Cross-browser and mobile testing.
- Any knowledge or experience with test automation tools would be a plus!
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of growing QA team and assist in developing QA processes and procedures.
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Fun and friendly culture