QA Analyst (Web)
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Do you commonly break software by merely touching it? Are you an effective communicator and impeccable writer? Do you have a passion for gaming, cycling, and running? If so, Zwift would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Web QA Analyst to coordinate, document, and perform manual and automated testing against Zwift’s dynamic front-end, full stack web applications. Help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we’ll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you'll do:
- Organize, design, execute, and regress manual and automated test cases of cross-browser and mobile web clients
- Identify, source, define, and implement practical, specialized tools or methods to benefit the QA process, automation, and reporting
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product owners, customer support, and senior management
- Physically perform testing on an indoor bike trainer, or running on a treadmill
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years working in Quality Assurance
- Experience testing full stack, client-server web applications utilizing test tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Test Cafe, and Postman
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- 2+ years recent experience using JIRA and Zephyr to support Agile development teams
- Experience using developer mode in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari
- Ability to write effective and efficient test cases based on complex systems and features
- Deep understanding and experience in QA Methodologies, tools, and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Math or equivalent demonstrable ability or experience
- A passion for cycling and running
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.