QA Analyst - Payments
FabFitFun is seeking an experienced QA Analyst to join our growing QA team in support of our Payments team. Our ideal candidate will have previous ecommerce experience and background in testing Payment and backend applications.
What you’ll do:
- Develop standardized test plan methodology
- Design, develop and execute functional test cases that ensure the software meets intended requirements and quality standards
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to convert requirements and design documents into a test plan containing an overview, collection of test cases and test scripts
- Document and create test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to ensure the necessary data is built and available and that test environments are available and functional
- Build scripts for regression tests including both integration and user acceptance testing
- Develop test suite for payments and logistics testing
- Create and Execute test scripts, and SQL queries
- Backend testing that will involve both database and business logic testing
- Research and identify methodologies and tools to improve the payments and backend testing process
- Log and write clear defect reports.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology related field or 5+ years of relevant experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience with various payment and backend testing methodologies such as; unit, integration, non-functional, functional, manual, load and regression
- Experience in both functional/black-box testing and white/grey-box testing.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, and independence as well as keen attention to detail.
- Any knowledge or experience with test automation tools would be a plus!
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of growing QA team and assist in developing QA processes and procedures on the payments and logistics side of the company.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store