We believe the best software is written by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques to relentlessly focus our coding efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code and architecture. And we believe that these practices lead to higher code quality.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for development, is self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. This person must have experience with web development and bring superior programming skills.
- 4-7 years of modern PHP programming on a large custom code base
- Experience with Laravel or Lumen
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with Linux
- Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD
- GitLab or similar environment