Performance Test Lead
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry—including government, education, financial services, and healthcare—Laserfiche solutions make organizations smarter, more collaborative, more efficient and more effective. At Laserfiche, we don’t just build software, we transform the enterprise.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
The Performance Test Lead is responsible for leading a team of developers and testers dedicated to all variations of performance testing. You will work with over a dozen different product teams to help them performance test their work.
- Establish process and metrics for a wide variety of performance testing including:
- API and UI Performance testing
- Load testing
- Stress testing
- Stability and Reliability testing
- Chaos and Fail over testing
- Use off the shelf tools when you can, and build custom tools when necessary
- Develop performance and load testing methodologies and the provide testing and analysis of Laserfiche's systems
- Help other product teams to develop their performance tests and enable them to manage and monitor their tests
- Hire, grow and train your own team.
- Teach others about the best practices in performance testing and tuning
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience
- Exceptional knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and performance testing tools
- Demonstrable experience with performance testing both on-premises and cloud-based services
- Awareness of and experience with industry standard tools and best practices
- Able to clearly interpret the requirements and acceptance criteria to create test cases.
- Expertise in test planning, estimations, prioritization, and documentation.
- Knowledge with both manual and automation testing.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present and share information across a wide array of technical expertise and seniority within the organization.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of detailed technical design to meet customer requirements.
- Experience managing and guiding leaders and team members via influence rather than command and conquer techniques.
- Experience managing a team
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
*** Please note that this is NOT a remote role***