Greater LA Area
Relativity seeks a highly talented Mission Manager to join a rapidly growing space startup. This position will provide the interface between Relativity and our customers, and ensure execution of the terms and conditions of our customer contracts. A high degree of autonomy and leadership is required.
- Interface between Relativity and customers on technical and all mission related requirements.
- Manage the mission's schedule and communicate changes to the customer.
- Support the Launch Operations group for mission specific launch license applications.
- Generate requirements for internal teams and customer teams.
- Communicate mission specific requirements to internal technical staff.
- Customer proposal writing, business development, contract management.
- Travel to launch sites, vendors, and customers as necessary.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/MS/PhD) in engineering or related field and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong foundational experience in launch vehicle systems, payload systems.
- Familiarity with orbit types, orbit maneuvers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to cross functional teams, customer contracts, and customer management.
- Prior work in a startup or agile development environment.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description