Mid Xamarin Developer
Cie Digital Labs (CDL), a leading Irvine-based Hybrid Interactive-Technology Studio, is looking for a Mid Xamarin Developer to join our growing team. As a Mid Xamarin Developer with CDL you will program user interfaces for our mobile applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset.
Who We Are:
CDL creates leading-edge digital solutions, serves as an innovation lab for a variety of prominent global brands, and acts as a platform to develop ideas and turn them into new technology ventures.
Cie Digital Labs blends Silicon Valley know-how, startup dynamism and speed with the business maturity of serial entrepreneurs, seasoned venture capitalists, and Fortune 500 executives. This combination gives CDL a deep understanding of how to apply the latest technology to solve strategic and operational business challenges. CDL's unique hybrid model also enables the company to identify new opportunities that CDL's startup studio incubates, develops, and accelerates into new products and companies. The leadership team at CDL collectively has played key leadership roles at a multitude of successful startups including Overture (acquired by Yahoo!), Nativo, StyleHaul (acquired by RTL Group), and Cie Games (acquired by Glu Mobile). Visit www.ciedigital.com to learn more.
Who We're Looking For:
- You are passionate about taking user interface designs and bringing them to life with clean and elegant code.
- You keep on top of the leading edge of mobile front-end programming techniques, technologies, and development standards while being able to develop and maintain cross platform projects and products. You are creative, focused, results-oriented, and are a resourceful problem solver.
- You thrive when working at a rapid pace in a creative environment.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience developing iOS and Android apps using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarin for Visual Studio).
- 2-3 years of C# experience
- Strong knowledge of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the entire mobile store life cycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning.
- You must have released an app to one or both of the app stores (Apple, Google)
- You must have experience creating apps for both iOS and Android platforms
- You must have experience building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, and optimizing UI transitions and performance on mobile devices.
- Experience organizing and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Experience working with SQLite or comparable local storage frameworks
- You must have experience with SVN and/or Git.
- You must have experience working in Adobe Photoshop including the ability to turn PSD’s into usable application assets (images, fonts, etc.)
- Xamarin Test Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with prototyping tools is a plus
- Experience with Objective C, Swift and/or Java to develop mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Agency experience is required
What We Offer:
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description