Mid-Level Full-Stack Ruby On Rails Engineer
SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re the highest-rated practice management software and have gained market leadership by being at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices. Join us, we’re growing quickly!
We are looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer to work on building our marketing presence on the web. You will work collaboratively with our Marketing Design Team, translating UI/UX designs into code and will take an active role in defining how the website connects with our customers.
You will be the first engineering member of a marketing team and have a lot of opportunity to influence SimplePractice’s marketing software strategy and direction for marketing. Our company has experienced tremendous growth and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a successful team of passionate people.
You are a passionate, talented engineer, willing to push the limits of existing technology and create the best possible user experience.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
You have worked on websites which have a sizeable audience and developed features from inception to release, with care for architecture, coding, testing and maintenance.
- 3+ years of professional experience writing HTML/CSS and experience of using modern CSS techniques
- You have worked on large web applications and have an appreciation for clean, elegant and simple code and are comfortable adhering to our code style guidelines
- An understanding of web application security and best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with remote teams and using Pivotal Tracker/Github/Slack/Google Hangouts to collaborate
- Knowledge of the browser compatibility landscape
What you'll do day to day
- Market our next-generation practice management platform by exercising your technical skills.
- Create and maintain our marketing and landing pages by working closely with designers
- Collaborate with our data team to improve how customers learn about and engage with our marketing materials through A/B testing
- Execute initiatives from various departments, including Customer Success, Business Development, Product Onboarding, and Billing
- Write clean, efficient, well-tested code that improves our codebase in meaningful ways
- Help diagnose problems and architect solutions
- Integrate third-party services such as HubSpot, Marketo, Outbound
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation