Mid+ Full Stack Software Engineer
Hello! AppOnboard is looking for a Mid-Senior level Full-Stack Engineer to work on our demo builder platform and the tools to support it. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill sets as well as pick up new ones on the fly. Must have at least 3 years of experience making full stack contributions to web applications.
AppOnboard is a next-gen platform that powers Full-Fidelity Demos, which allow users to instantly experience an app or game in the highest quality possible before downloading it. AppOnboard enables app and game testing, driving insights to product teams and optimizing app launches and onboarding. The company was founded in late 2016 by Jonathan Zweig, the founding CEO of AdColony (which sold to Opera Software for $350 million).
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest startups in Los Angeles and top companies defining the future of app development. In Q1 we also secured our official $15 million Series A fundraising round!
- Participating in the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team to build the most effective and user-friendly tools
- Generate technical documentation to educate development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and deliver post-release updates to clients
- Experience implementing Agile Development, SCRUM, Extreme Programming, or other methodology
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years experience designing and developing web applications
- Leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person, and cross-functional leader
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills including communicating with less technical audiences
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process
Great To Have
- Experience working with video, image and sound editing and automating workflow therein
- Experience with AWS and CDNs
- Experience remotely deploying and supporting technical solutions for 3rd party partners
- Experience with mobile game development