Manager, Security Governance
Manager, Security Governance
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. (DESG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
We currently have an opening for a Manager, Security Governance. This position will be in Burbank, CA.
The Manager, Security Governance will direct the organizations’ preparation, approach and engagement in the outside audit process and the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure that the organizations’ security practices are consistent with compliance standards.
- Evaluate and determine appropriate risk and security controls applicable to achieving compliance related in production, and post-production infrastructures. (e.g. MPAA, CDSA and ISO 27001/27002).
- Develop and maintain technical and administrative processes which allow the automation of compliance with security and risk controls within the following industry standards - MPAA, NIST and GDPR.
- Maintain and mature audit process, security policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Work closely with Deluxe Enterprise IT and other Technology departments to achieve compliance and comprehensive integration of security solutions into the business process.
- Provide reports on existing business processes and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance capabilities.
- Conduct planned, requested, and unannounced testing for Deluxe business units worldwide to identify security gaps and areas for improvement.
- Identify technical, administrative and physical security compliance gaps while recommending appropriate safeguards.
- Oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire compliance control portfolio.
- Report the levels of IT and physical security compliance risk and related control effectiveness to key stakeholders such as IT business unit management, senior management and internal/external auditors.
- Work closely with the technology teams of network, systems, operations, and development to ensure management of risk is inclusive to processes contemplated and planned.
- Develop, recommend, implement and enforce strategic enhancements to minimize risk in existing processes.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage day to day remediation and mitigation of any gaps found using tools, audits, testing and or interviews with key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Motion Picture Association of America Content Security Program guidelines and best practices.
- Experience working within a production, post-production, marketing and distribution industry preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science/Business or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience and education to perform the job.
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Security experience with at least 2-3 years of Risk and/or Compliance experience.
- Proven experience developing and submitting IT audit and compliance reports to governing bodies, legal entities and/or external authorities.
- Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Advanced analytical and reasoning skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization are required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Occasional Travel.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.