Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Our iOS Engineers work on a key piece of software that is essential for the efficiency of our logistics operations & inventory management. The codebase is written entirely in Swift using modern design patterns, the latest in UIKit. We make extensive use of Location Services including CoreLocation, Geo-fencing, and Core Motion to power real time tracking and analytics. We're also using multipeer connectivity to communicate between our iOS devices in close proximity while maintaining eventual consistency of our data in both online and offline modes.
As an iOS Engineer - you will:
- Drive iOS projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects
- Execute new ideas quickly and effectively on iOS making major contributions to the product including new features, refactoring and bug fixes
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Designers to iterate on and define product scope and design
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience with test driven development, writing unit tests with XCTest, UI Tests, and ability to work with Restful APIs and 3rd party services
- Experience with different mobile architectures including MVP or MVVM
- Experience on team using scrum, agile or XP
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Plusses include any of the following:
- Experience implementing offline/online systems with eventual consistency
- Experience using CoreLocation, GeoFencing or Real time tracking in apps
- Working on persistence with Core data or Realm
- Active participation in open source projects