Greater LA Area
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience building and launching high quality iOS apps and is excited about researching new methods or technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the app
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of each iOS release
We are looking for:
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience building high quality iOS apps
- Experience shipping at least one Swift or Objective-C iOS app, currently in the App Store is ideal
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description