Game Developer - Tools Engineer
What you'll do:
The Tools Engineer working on all the tools/editors we use behind the scenes, including our custom level editor, our data/toolchain, and 3D application plugins.
Who we're looking for:
- Work with artists to design and implement new UI and features for our in-house 3D level editor
- Modify and maintain Maya plugins used by artists
- Improve our data build pipeline for all platforms
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- 3D math skills (especially linear algebra and vector math)
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Familiarity with OpenGL or other 3D API. MEL Script / Maya experience *Preferred*
- Familiarity with console or PC video game programming
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.