Full Stack Software Engineer
Work as part of a multidisciplinary team of architects, designers, and engineers to develop robust web applications that are at the core of Cover’s process.
You will create and improve apps that our clients use to configure, visualize, and understand their home designs and Cover’s unique building process. You’ll also develop backend tools that enhance our design, marketing, support, and manufacturing workflows.
You’ll have a high amount of responsibility and autonomy, and will be expected to own and perfect all elements of new web features, from DB to UI.
You’ll also help recruit more top-tier engineers to the Cover team.
- 3+ years of end-to-end software development experience including deploying, scaling, and monitoring production-grade web applications.
- Experience working at 2 or more software-focused organizations.
- Experience as team or project lead.
- Experience developing responsive web applications with cross-device functionality.
- Experience with a Python framework like Flask or Django is a plus.
- BS/MS in computer science or related field preferred.
- Has shipped and scaled applications on AWS or another similar platform.
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to solve challenging problems both independently and as part of a team.
- Can produce working code quickly without sacrificing quality.