Full Stack Engineer - Web
Greater LA Area
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we are looking for:
As a Full Stack Engineer on our Web Experimentation team, you will seek out and validate novel ways to continually improve the Zwift experience by implementing high quality experiments across various web properties. At each stage of the experimentation process, you will consult with stakeholders, take co-ownership when needed and support the goals of the company. You will work within a dedicated team along with Data Scientists and Senior Analytics staff to bring awesome experiences to life.
What you'll do:
- Implement well-thought, well-executed tests within Optimizely across various Zwift web properties
- Work closely with Product teams to deliver ROI via optimizations and product enhancements
- Collaborate with Senior Developers on high-end SPAs and secure web experiences
- Become a member of the Zwift Community. (yes, you get to ride and run at work)
What we're looking for:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical area. Alternatively, have 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Senior-level experience with ReactJS
- Experience with REST API Design (JAX-RS is a plus)
- Experience programing with JEE (JBoss/Wildfly is a plus)
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting and tools like awk, sed, curl
- Experience with Relational Database Systems (PostgreSQL)
- Strong experience A/B testing and experiment design software (particularly Optimizely)
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integrations and Delivery (Jenkins a bonus)
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- World-class HTML / CSS markup
- Experience implementing stateless management: Redux, Mobx
- Interest in creating fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Full benefits package
- Great employee fitness program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description