Full Stack Engineer (Python)
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Full Stack Engineer. This role will implement front and back end features within our main web application, with an emphasis on code clarity, conciseness, testability, and efficiency.
This individual will have experience working with high-availability, large-scale applications, and will enjoy tackling big challenges. This person will play a critical role in developing our next generation platform.
Our current stack includes: Python3, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Redis, ElasticSearch, MSSQL/PostgreSQL, Celery, Vue.js/AngularJS, D3, Bootstrap, LESS, and Grunt.
What you'll do:
- Design front and backend features to power our next generation native advertising platform
- Collaborate with fellow engineering teams to insure seamless deployment of cross-team features
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and stakeholders to shape the best user experience
- Work in an agile environment with two-week sprints
- Give and receive code review feedback, and show your work in sprint demos
What you need:
- Strong knowledge in Python and Python libraries/frameworks such as Flask, Django, SQLAlchemy, etc.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS databases such as PostreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL and best practices
- Experience developing Python based web applications (Flask, Django, Pyramid, etc.)
- Ability to operate in a fast paced agile and entrepreneurial startup environment
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to reach out and get the work done with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Git and Git workflow is a plus
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and object-oriented designs
- Knowledge and experience with using open source products
- Self-motivation and a strong drive with a passion for programing and technology
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.