Frontend Software Engineer
First Resonance is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter, and is thrilled by the opportunity to build technology and products at an early-stage startup. The Frontend Software Engineer will work directly with the CEO and other members of the product team to define product roadmaps/timelines and build the product stack. The ideal candidate will also be able to work with customers directly, in certain cases.
he ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has the ability to learn quickly. A strong interest in Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, and tinkering with hardware and software is preferred.
- Superpower Google and Stackoverflow skills
- Experience with backend web APIs
- Experience with frontend web frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with frontend web testing (Jest, Selenium)
- Worked on software projects with multiple contributors (e.g. using git branching model)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Has built production-grade software systems used by others
- Experience with unit testing and integration test frameworks (e.g. Jest)
- Experience working with product design and UI/UX experts
Responsibilities / Initiatives
The Frontend Software Engineer will build excellent applications that are easy and pleasant to use by engineers working in complex manufacturing environments. The frontend engineer will work the other engineers to design and develop the frontend interfaces for the web and mobile and may be working with customers directly to ensure an excellent product experience.