VideoAmp’s mission is to bridge the gap between television and digital advertising with campaign measurement, planning and audience-targeting solutions that dramatically improve the performance and cost-efficiency of advertising investment. Our engineers, data scientists, designers and media strategists are inspired by tackling one of the most challenging problems in media and marketing — bridging the divide between TV and digital media.
About the Role
Your mission is to architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications and support the growing needs of our business. You'll be responsible for styling, markup, and everything in between, you're a true expert in all things front end and not afraid to show off your technical skills and artistry. This is a cross functional position that straddles product, design, and marketing. No two days will be the same and you will be receiving support from some of the best and brightest in the industry (don't take my word for it check out our LinkedIn/Glassdoor).
Don't wait, we're taking off like a rocket and want you to be a part of our journey.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science preferred
- 4+ years professional experience with UI and frontend web programming
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS with at least 1 year experience in a senior role supporting enterprise products
- Strong proficiency in CSS - we use SASS/LESS
- Strong proficiency in HTML - make markup beautiful again!
- Experience with large SPAs
- Build scalable frontend web applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Understand the needs of our clients in order to deliver intuitive/interactive experiences to support them
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Develop and extend our Web Component library
- Integrate with web testing services for functional testing
- Develop and release using agile methodologies
- Top compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation with a stipend for travel and accommodations of $2000/year
- Unlimited in-office gym use with personal trainer
- Childcare stipend
- Plenty of snacks and beverages plus dinner every day
- Corporate support for Hackathons, lunch and learns, and attending conferences
- Personal and professional development
Read Full Job Description