Front-End Web Developer
- Develop new eCommerce websites on the Shopify & WordPress platforms.
- Ability to create custom shopify template and modify pre-built Shopify templates.
- Modify and update existing sites to implement new features and further improve UI/UX.
- Build, implement, and test new website features.
- Test and optimize sites for desktop, mobile, cross-browser compatibility and SEO.
- Strategize and manage timelines and task management for site launches and updates.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience Shopify web development.
- Experience in AJAX and JSON is strongly preferred.
- Must understand cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable
- Continually optimize sites for speed and latest responsive and mobile design techniques.
- Has an impeccable eye for design and maximizing UI/UX for ecommerce standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with proven ability to communicate complex ideas and to design and document projects in clear, concise way.
- Strong ability to estimate timing for various tasks and site builds.
- Ability to deliver projects on-time and with a keen eye for quality is a must.
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)