Front-End Software Engineer
We are currently hiring for dynamic and collaborative Front-End Developers to join our Software Engineering Team!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
High level job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain Verifi’s Angular-based Verifi-One platform
- Collaborate with back-end developers in the definition, creation, and enhancement of APIs
- Ensure a highly responsive and effective end-user experience by meeting or exceeding product performance objectives
- Consistently produce high-quality code, including modular and reusable components
- Troubleshooting and resolve bugs as they come up
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC to complete deliverables on schedule
- Collaborate with UI/UX Design Team in developing use of prototypes and building functional responsive web pages
You bring to the table:
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years related experience or any combination of education and experience, which would be provide an equivalent background.
- Desire to work with and share new and innovative ideas, constantly expanding your knowledge
- The following required experience:
- Strong experience, and a passion for, working with front-end technologies
- 2+ years working on front-end frameworks, including Angular 4+ and TypeScript
- Knowledge of design and UI/UX principles for web-based front ends
- Experience working with developing responsive web pages
- Experience supporting different browsers and how to mitigate browser-compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON web tokens, and web services
- Strong debugging skills and experience working with debugging tools, preferably Atlassian Suite
- Highly preferred experience:
- Understanding of Angular test frameworks (e.g. Protractor, Jasmine)
- Previous experience in back-end development with Java or PHP
- Previous work experience working within Agile
- Knowledge of containerization with Docker
- Previous experience working in the fin-tech or other highly regulated industries
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Fridays!
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus