Front-End Software Engineer
Greater LA Area
The Girlboss mission is to redefine success for millennial women by providing the tools and resources they need to own their futures. We aim to create a new reality where women can make progress personally, professionally, and in service of others. Powering growth through community, we're building a Noah's Ark of the most interesting and ambitious women in the world—powered by digital content, technology, a podcast network, and experiential activations.
You are excited about the future of the web and mobile platform and are capable of building performant, scalable code that accomplishes business goals against an ever-changing digital landscape.
In this role you will...
- Build efficient and reusable frontend systems and abstractions
- Identify and communicate frontend best practices
- Find and address client performance issues
- Work with backend engineers to build and ship projects
- Collaborate with design to iterate on the interface and implementation of product
- Have experience with MVC web frameworks, such as React and Angular
- Have experience using build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt
- Have a strong grasp of how browsers and DOM work
- Be proficient with client performance considerations
- Be proficient with browser developer tools
- Have demonstrated UX sensibilities
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume. Girlboss offers all full-time employees equity packages, health benefits paid at 100%, unlimited PTO, 401K, paid maternity leave, remote work on Fridays, and more.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, non-binary, and other marginalized groups to apply. Girlboss is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description