Front End Developer
We're looking for a Front End Developer for our Marketing team who is passionate about programming and eager to work in the fast-paced culture of a growing, global brand. Our Web Development team is responsible for all digital marketing user experiences, marketing architecture, and technology planning. As a successful Front End Developer at Procore, you’re a self-starter who has relevant technical experience, and who thrives on problem- solving in a creative environment in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
What you'll do:
- Translate UX designs into fully functional digital experiences.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Fully test new releases and improvements on multiple hardware devices; document and apply bug fixes.
- Effectively collaborate with Project Managers, Designers, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical).
- Work with developers to ensure technical SEO best practices are implemented
- Innovate by building things people will love!
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3+ years of developing digital experiences.
- Comfortable with version control: Git and Github.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance efforts.
- Familiarity using REST APIs
- Experience with agile development principles
- Proficient in the full software lifecycle of design, implementation, support and maintenance activities
- Able to leverage Chrome DevTools to debug issues and monitor site performance
- Experience building responsive and/or mobile-first sites
- A good understanding of Localization
- A good understanding of A/B testing and methodologies
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with ticket and documentation tracking systems, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with CMS frameworks
- Must have an interest in marketing, technology, and the latest design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails or other MVC framework.
- Experience with Java
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities
- Past experience working in a SaaS, B2B Marketing organization.
Please provide either a link to your portfolio, Github, or website when applying.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.