Front End Developer (WordPress)
We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL is looking for a talented WordPress Developer (Contract Position)! As a WordPress Developer, you will create a compelling web experience that showcases WELL’s best-of-breed communication platform for Enterprise healthcare systems.
Additionally, the WordPress Developer will add value by improving website for performance, enforcing best web practices for the company, and optimizing the website to convert, qualify, and track high performing leads for sales.
- Create new web pages to showcase a top Enterprise SaaS platform
- Update content and ensure cross-platform consistency
- Develop and execute creative concepts that captivate and resonate with WELL’s user base
- Provide expertise around hosting, CMS, CRM and other connected platforms
- Ensure proper tracking across marketing touchpoints
- Partner with WELL Marketing Team and other stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment on projects and goal
- WordPress for B2B sites
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, & Google Tag Manager
- Responsive web design
- Cross-browser and mobile browser design
- Ad campaign-specific landing pages
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Passion, dedication, and creativity
Helpful experience (but not required):
- PHP & SQL
- Pardot, Salesforce, forms, and form handlers
- Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch