Fandango- Staff Engineer
• Analysis, design and understand Fandango’s payment systems of different business units.
• Work closely with product manager and tech lead to deliver solutions for payment/wallets related projects.
• Deliver solutions from designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing and deploying all the way to production.
• Be responsible for production issues, build dashboards and monitoring tools to analysis and troubleshoot.
• Participate in agile practices, standup meetings, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
• Communicate often with tech lead, product and project managers to keep engineering work transparent to the business.
• 7-10 years of Software Engineering experience with at least 2 years of experience of full stack development in ecommerce.
• Experience in the development of dealing with Payment Gateways. (Braintree, Cybersource, Safenet etc.).
• Good understanding of PCI scopes and security concerns related to online payment.
• Good understanding of online wallets (Applepay, Androidpay, Paypal, Visacheckout, Masterpass) and credit card purchase workflows.
• Strong understanding of Agile software development life cycle.
• Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business and engineering.
• Provide expertise on reliability and performance challenges that you've conquered in the past
• Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
• Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Self-motivated and learn constantly the latest technology in payment world.
• Always provide positive solutions to the problem than negative complains.
• Feel strong ownership of the tasks, user stories and projects that are assigned with “I want to see it is working in production” attitude.