Engineer, Test Automation
Our ideal candidate is a Software Engineering or Computer Science major who is driven, focused, enjoys solving problems, a self-starter but also able to work in a collaborative Agile development environment, and can contribute to the improvement of our Test Automation & Release process.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and other solutions.
- Build and test RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
- Expand testing coverage throughout the development lifecycle.
- Create new tools for internal and external applications.
- Research and prototyping solutions.
- Refactor code to reduce complexity.
- Debug, patch, and code review existing software.
- Contribute to version control and integrate changes in pipeline release.
- Ability to work with 3rd party APIs to develop integration solutions.
- Participate in an Agile team focused on developing automated testing solutions.
- Other duties required by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of hands on programming on Java or .NET platform using C#
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Web Service testing, Front-End UI automation
- Expert with unit testing frameworks (NUnit, JUnit, xUnit, or similar)
- Exposure to test automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, CUITe, MSTest, Cucumber)
- Exposure to mobile test automation is highly preferable (Appium, Espresso, XCUITest)
- Familiar with Builds and Continuous Integration (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, MSBuilds)
- Knowledge of software development, design patterns, release process, test methodologies
- Previous experience working with source control tools (GIT, TFS, or SVN)
- Knowledge about ASP.NET (Web API, Web Forms, or MVC)
- Knowledge of XML/XSL/JSON/SOAP
- Ability to write basic SQL queries as well as stored procedures and perform back-end testing
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug code
- Strong comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management including Agile Scrum
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem solving expertise
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Expert level working in a Windows environment
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.