Director, Program Management (Growth)
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Marketing, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Director, Program Management (Growth)
The Director, Program Management is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will be responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs led by the Growth team, managing multiple initiatives and ensuring outcomes are aligned with the goals and commitments of the department.
This individual has a well-rounded background, drawing key elements from roles such as Consulting, PMO, and Operations/Analytics, and can develop effective program management frameworks oriented toward driving results. We are looking for a candidate who is highly organized, data-driven and can facilitate effective decision-making cross-functionally.
What you'll do:
- Assemble and organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute assigned projects. This includes managing meeting cadence and driving cross-team interactions.
- Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project with expected impact.
- Establish goals and ensure there is a common understanding of the scope and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the key business drivers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Implement scalable operational processes to drive team efficiency as well as management reporting (recurring weekly updates as well as executive-level reporting).
- Own communication of new processes and procedures and ensure effective adoption by internal stakeholders (e.g. documentation, roll-out strategy, etc.)
- Work with Growth Management regularly to address our business needs efficiently and identify gaps/opportunities to evolve processes with a focus on scalability
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, e.g. Consulting (Management or Technology Strategy), Program Management, etc., preferably in a SaaS environment
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast-paced/dynamic tech environment, which requires collaboration across groups and levels
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement and reporting projects to the finish line
- Proven ability to gather and understand business requirements, then translate them to effective use of applications
- Confidence in advocating best practices and experience implementing them
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- PMP certification a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017