Director of DevOps
Rightsline is currently looking for a Director of DevOps. This is a senior position within the organization and will be responsible for all of our infrastructure and deployments (which are all in AWS, multiple regions). The role will be multi-faceted, involving everything from analysis of the existing built out environments to implementing new configurations and technology. This individual will report to the CTO and will own the entirety of the AWS infrastructure.
You will be working in a collaborative environment with a team who shares your passion for building impactful products.
- Work directly with the engineering team to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments (Cake, TFS)
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on deployment and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
- Extensive and senior knowledge in AWS (a certificate or proven experience a must)
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux
- Experience with best practices around AWS deployments, specifically around security
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in London, New York and Salt Lake City, Rightsline is the world’s only true, multi-tenant, software-as-a-service rights and contract management platform. Offering real-time avails, pipeline management, contract visibility, and inventory management, Rightsline powers many of the world’s leading companies within the media and entertainment ecosystem. We provide content owners, distributors, sales agents, business groups, and legal teams in any organization with full, 360 degree visibility into all their rights, in all territories and on all platforms, worldwide. Empowering companies to achieve ultimate catalog monetization – through easy tracking of expirations, conflicts, and opportunities – is at the core of the software toolset for which Rightsline has become renowned.
Rightsline offers a competitive salary, health benefits and a fun environment.