Deep 6 AI is a fast-growing tech startup company in Pasadena, California looking for talented, dynamic team members who want to help shape our groundbreaking artificial intelligence platform. Our healthcare technology helps doctors and researchers find patients for clinical trials, speeding up the process significantly and getting life-saving cures to people in need more quickly. Come join a fun team of scientists, engineers and problem-solvers dedicated to innovating in healthcare and improving health and wellness! You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, an awesome work environment in downtown Pasadena, and early equity in a fast-growing tech company! In 2018, we were named one of the top 25 Machine Learning startups to watch by Forbes.
Deep 6 AI is seeking a Data Engineer to help us successfully deliver and integrate our products with our client’s environments. We’re looking for someone with a commitment to the customer, a passion for solving challenges, and a vision for delivery. As a member of the team, you will be working with engineering and business to craft solutions and integrate our systems into our customers infrastructure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate with clients and technical team to execute integrations within deadlines.
- Continuously improve processes and documentation.
- Develop integration solutions to successfully incorporate client’s datasets into the ETL pipeline.
- Work with the data and product team to continuously improve our ETL strategies and application feature set.
- Answer and address client inquiries.
- Monitor, inspect, and address data quality and issues.
- Demonstrable proficiency in statically typed languages. Experience in Java Python, or Scala a plus.
- Understanding of Data Analytical platforms (Hadoop, Spark)
- Domain knowledge of Healthcare IT
- Effective written and verbal communication
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering