Customer Success Engineer | Enterprise SaaS | B2B
We're looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join our team, who gets a kick out of finding a way to solve technical and implementation challenges that only takes a fraction of the effort? Enervee provides an enterprise SaaS solution, the IDEAL Customer platform, to large investor owned and municipal electric and gas utilities who are transforming the way they engage their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across the connected home, appliances, solar and electric vehicles.
You’ll have responsibility for working closely with our Customer Success managers to deliver success for our most important utility partners. This role involves configuring the Enervee platform for new/existing partners and troubleshooting/finding resolutions to a wide variety of customer issues and new feature requests.
Having prior experience engaging with product and technology teams is important, as you’ll be working closely with our Customer Support, Product, Data, Design and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Owning all technical configuration tasks as part of a new SaaS implementation and being the point person for reviewing bugs, user experience questions and new feature requests
- Reviewing and triaging partner requests to find creative solutions that streamline requirements gathering from utility partners and internal Enervee teams
- Working directly with Product, Data and Engineering teams to implement fixes to customer issues and also documenting and prioritizing new feature requests
- Leveraging your knowledge to help partners get over technical hurdles while expanding their use of Enervee's IDEAL Customer platform
- Creating documentation that explains technical/configuration processes for both internal and external audiences
- Collaborating with Customer Success managers to deliver value to our partners
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related discipline
- You have 5+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role, with prior experience working at a SaaS company
- Want to “roll-up-your-sleeves” when a customer has an issue and do initial triage or resolution
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving, escalation management and strong project management fundamentals
- Documentation and process are important to you; you want to help build the technical foundation for our customer success team
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Fluent with SaaS products and supporting Product Tracking and Customer Success tools
- Ability to deliver very high-quality customer-service and support to your partners, prioritizing and managing a multitude of requests
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment with the ability to multi-task across many accounts and competing priorities
- Adept at understanding partner needs and translating technical concepts into easily-understood solutions
- Mac-savvy and proficient with Google Apps and Keynote
- Passion for saving energy and having a positive impact on the environment