Architect, Data Warehouse
System1 is looking for a Data Architect to lead the future roadmap and design of our data technology. This is a senior role with a high amount of visibility. We are looking for experienced candidates that have led the design and implementation of big data solutions in prior roles.
- Lead the design of data warehousing solutions for structured and unstructured data
- Understand key stakeholder needs and design systems to achieve goals
- Migrate legacy systems to new / upgraded processes or technologies
- Manage key aspects of data technology, including scale, speed, alerting, and data integrity
- 10+ years of engineering experience with significant data warehousing background
- Designed and built data infrastructure management platforms with big data technologies such as Hadoop and spark that incorporate batch and real-time capabilities
- Managed daily hundreds of millions of sessions and tens of TB scale
- Owned key infrastructure supporting mission-critical business needs and external SLAs
- Managed complex data workflows and dependencies
- Understands the unique data needs for key stakeholders - data science, testing / experimentation, BI, engineering, and external partners
- Very comfortable with Python, SQL, Linux, AWS technology environments
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
Read Full Job Description