Director, Enterprise Sales Engineering
The Director, Enterprise Sales Engineering is a revenue-generating/leadership role responsible for providing all necessary technical pre-sales support to Enterprise Account Executives who work with potential Enterprise level Procore customers.
This role oversees our Enterprise Sales Engineering team, comprised of construction experts and Enterprise Sales Engineer tenured talent, providing guidance, establishing best practices, coaching, and performance management. Candidates will drive a high performance, high accountability culture to meet and exceed sales goals.
This position is a remote based position. We are targeting candidates in the following locations: Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, San Francisco, CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, New York, NY.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, train, and enable Enterprise Sales Engineers to support the needs of Procore’s sales organization
- Work with Enterprise sales leadership to develop strategic and technical account plans
- Establish processes for tracking Enterprise Sales Engineer involvement in supporting sales lifecycle and forecasting processes
- Improve deal forecasting by leveraging Enterprise Sales Engineer activities
- Create processes for managing RFPs
- Continue to build product knowledge base; internal wiki pages
- Work closely with Product Marketing on sales enablement activities
- Distribute Enterprise Sales Engineer workload, tasks
- Work with Product Management team to identify and communicate prospect and current client requirements or feature requests
- Support development of sales team through internal training
- Maintain current understanding of Procore’s target market technical requirements and trends
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in technical B2B sales, SaaS preferred; and/or 3+ years of experience implementing complex SaaS technology solutions
- 2+ years in a management or sales leadership role with direct reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven technical aptitude
- Ability to challenge and lead team members towards peak performance
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
- Construction experience or knowledge a plus
- Proficiency with CRM tool (Salesforce preferred), MS Office, and Google Applications
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.