Digital Product Manager
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We're looking to grow our Digital Product team with a new Product Manager to own Core Shopping Experiences.
From homepage to checkout, you will own the scope to define the ideal customer journeys and optimizations to maximize user delight balanced with optimizing for business goals.
You'll work with stakeholders across the company to define and prioritize roadmaps and launch features to take our shopping experience to Webby-award winning levels. What new features should we launch? How do we prioritize what to test? What metrics should we optimize for, and how? We have a lot of questions, and we're looking for somebody with A) answers or B) better questions. (A/B test pun retroactively intended.)
If you are insatiably curious, rigorously analytical, and have great product vision... let's do this.
DAY TO DAY
- Define the roadmap for core shopping experiences, set measurable and aggressive goals, and develop long term vision.
- Directly manage timelines and teams to rally around said roadmap.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Launch, test, and optimize new features, and improve existing ones we should keep.
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, Customer Experience, and other groups to tie your roadmap into the bigger picture of our organization.
- Work with UX to conduct research, map user journeys, and identify pain points and areas for growth.
- Get creative, experiment, and ask crazy questions.
- Have 4-6 years or more as a Product Manager, ideally managing a small technical team.
- Are insanely analytical, and endlessly curious.
- Have experience with AB testing and analytics.
- Know when it's time to do what's proven to work, and when it's time to try something weird.
- Love building great experiences that people love.
- Understand how to balance customer needs with business goals.
- Have amazing product sense and intuition.
- Know how to hustle.
- Have a sense of humor, or can convincingly fake it.
- Think MeUndies is awesome (bonus: you're wearing MeUndies right now).
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.
Read Full Job Description