Digital & Paid Media Associate
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are seeking a razor-sharp Digital & Paid Media Associate eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization. The Digital Advertising Associate will be responsible for ensuring digital patient recruitment campaigns, from concept to execution, are data driven and iterative to meet business objectives of reaching patient acquisition lead targets, increasing brand awareness and generating interest and loyalty. This position brings a patient-first mindset combined with digital marketing ingenuity to drive the development and execution of best-in-class marketing campaigns.
The associate is the key subject-matter expert for patient recruitment campaign setup and launch, optimization and analysis using analytics, reporting on campaign/engagement performance, and offering suggestions for campaign improvements across paid channels. S/he will directly oversee, report on, and optimize our use of ad campaign managers (such as Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) for patient recruitment.
To ensure the team is utilizing best-in-class acquisition practices, the associate will be the key point of contact for ad channels, initiating inquiries, contracts, ad setup, maintenance, and reporting. S/he will become an industry expert in identifying paid channels that line up with trial-specific and team-specific acquisition goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs digital advertising recruitment activities for all active clinical trials, feasibility campaigns, and upcoming studies
- Assists in development of paid patient recruitment media plans, including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, and budgeting
- Assists in the development of patient recruitment strategies and tactics to drive online traffic and leads through digital and print advertisements; incorporate a range of techniques including a possibility of options, such as paid social, paid search, digital display, print and out of home campaigns to drive leads and conversions
- Optimize campaign performance through creative testing, subject line testing and landing page testing and optimization; ensure that all programs have measurable response rates, conversion rates, and ROI, and track to goals set for lead generation campaigns
- Design and execute A/B tests and optimization measures for creative, user experience, and bidding
- Analyze paid social campaign performance against department’s KPIs, report on trends and insights to key stakeholders, provide intelligent interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Request campaign assets from Media & Marketing team (or other vendors), such as ad banners, images, videos, etc. and ensure materials are delivered on time and to campaign specifications
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and strategies in digital marketing and paid social media
- Daily monitoring and refinement of active ad campaigns, reporting any significant required changes
- Support the development of email marketing initiatives based on customer insight & analytics, and ensure alignment to overall objectives
- Coordinate ongoing list segmenting, producing reports, and making recommendations for overall email strategy
- Ensure brand consistency throughout campaigns
- Assists in the management of the patient recruitment budget
- Evaluates and helps manage external vendors
- Review new technologies, ad channels, and other tools and vendors to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Create and update daily, weekly, monthly and one-off reports as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years in digital marketing or social media advertising
- Demonstrated analytical skills, detail-oriented, and organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to adapt to changes in workload
- Good blend of analytical skills, strategic thinking, planning and implementation
- Familiarity with healthcare industry
- Clinical trials or pharma industry experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and public speaking abilities, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organizations
- Excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to audiences
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and priorities
- Action oriented and innovative; able to translate broad goals into achievable steps
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- Demonstrated analytical skills, detail-oriented, and organized with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced user of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Adwords Campaign Manager
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed. Enjoy daily healthy catered lunches, snacks and beverages, and top-notch equipment such as the latest Macbook Pro, 4k monitors, and adjustable standing desks. Submit your resume to apply!