About the Role
- Collaborate with Product Design & Business Development/Enterprise teams to create PowerPoint presentations, advertisements, emails, etc. for external audiences
- Work closely with Enterprise Marketing to continuously learn and participate in the creative design to product fulfillment process.
- Create design and layout for our internal digital communications, including newsletters, reports, emails, ads, banners, and various other mediums.
- Develop appropriate visual direction and theme for the project.
- Present concepts in clear graphical representations.
- Research stock photography images and/or illustrations that can be integrated into the GoodRx brand
- Ensure all B2B design solutions follow specified brand guidelines, including but not limited to, layout specifications, color palette, fonts, illustration, and photography.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and form recommendations for traditional and user experience design by incorporating feedback from the team, business partners and project stakeholders.
- Provide expertise towards the development of design principles, best practices, and processes, staying abreast of current and emerging trends and technologies and incorporates these into practice, as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience developing design and marketing content for startups, agencies, or marketing firms.
- Proficient in the use of industry standard design packages.
- Clear experience with technology-driven campaigns (websites, social, and community activation tools).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Sketch.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital advertising and best practices.
- Ability to take concepts to full ideas from mood boards and whiteboarding to final concepts.
- Ability to take ownership of projects when needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/quick learner.
- Basic understanding of marketing/growth processes.
- Strong team player who is comfortable working within multiple teams.
- Ability to translate complex business concepts into succinct visual presentations.
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.