Laserfiche is looking for a strong Visual Designer with expertise in corporate communications to design landing pages, dashboards, email blasts, web banners and all things digital.
The ideal candidate will have a clean modern design aesthetic, experience with designing for various digital platforms and a collaborative mindset.
If you are proficient in Creative Cloud, possess excellent organizational and communication skills, and thrives in a fast growing and dynamic environment, we want to talk to you!
- Strategize lead generation-oriented web projects
- Develop website wireframes and polish them to final design
- Translate comps into responsive WordPress pages
- Update and maintain existing WordPress websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins & widgets
- Create graphics and code to adhere to style and brand identity
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to continually improve process.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years professional experience with WordPress
- Development expertise with custom post types, advanced custom fields, plug-ins, theme development, widgets, and WordPress database structure knowledge
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot problems or add features to pre-existing and or pre-made themes
- An eye for design, able to reliably translate comps
- Good attention to detail, and able to follow a creative brief
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.