Vice President, Creative Services
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol's generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world's leading Music Company.
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a dynamic Vice President, Creative Services for our Hollywood, CA office. The candidate will report to the SVP, Creative Services and be an integral member of the team.
- Will manage Photo-Shoots from soliciting photographers to on-set direction through to approvals and post-production.
- Position also oversees album packaging creation.
- Managing of freelance designers.
- Must handle paperwork, contracts and invoices associated to artwork commission.
- Must manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of both design and photography is necessary.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Creative abilities required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Creative Suite/Mac
- Experience in Entertainment Industry is preferred
- BFA degree or equivalent experience of 10+ years.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.