We are PickTrace, a fast growing software company that builds workforce and harvest management software for large farms. Today we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States. We are a YCombinator backed company and just raised a large round of financing from an investment firm with a track record of building multi-billion dollar software companies.
We just moved into an awesome new office in the heart of downtown Glendale and we are looking to hire an experienced UX/UI Designer with a strong background in visual design.
As PickTrace’s UX/UI Designer, you will be one of the key members of our product and engineering team. We’re looking for someone capable of consistently producing high-quality work, who is outstanding in their follow-through, and who is thoughtful and collaborative in both planning and execution. Most importantly, we’re looking for an individual who is friendly and easy to work with, passionate about his or her work, and receptive to feedback and professional growth.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Becoming well-versed in the workflow and business needs of PickTrace customers in order to craft an elegant, high-performance user interface and user experience
• Ensuring that end users have a frictionless, trust-inducing experience regardless of their context, demographic, connectivity conditions, or device of choice
• Owning and driving all aspects of design across our web and mobile interfaces
• Working closely with our customer success, product, and engineering colleagues to define interface and user requirements
• Developing new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and conveying these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specs
• Helping to build and maintain a PickTrace culture that produces team cohesion with high drive and excitement amongst the product and engineering staff
You’d be a great fit if the following describes you:
• You have 3+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications
• You care deeply about creating the most elegant and intuitive workflow for solving a problem
• You have experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and/or InVision
• You have a strong ability to design and prototype UI for mobile Android applications
• You have an eye for design and UX consistency across mobile and web platforms
• You are experienced working in an agile/scrum development process
• You have a great attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to feedback
• You are a clear communicator and can work effectively with a cross-functional team
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely love to meet you!