Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 4+ years design on interactive experiences
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences
- A thorough understanding of visual design, information architecture, interaction models, and user experience
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual directions/variations and UX/UI concepts
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills – you can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas
- An eye for good design and always on the lookout for current trends and emerging design
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description