Criteria Corp. is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our Product team. We want to create elegant software that our customers will enjoy using. You’ll be working with a team of Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to make sophisticated software easy to use. The position is full-time and based in our corporate office on San Vicente in West Hollywood, CA.
Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for three years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017.
Top candidates will have these skills:
- 3+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience designing for desktop, mobile web, and mobile app
- Ability to understand and empathize with different users and personas
- Excellent communication skills to advocate for users and help the team understand your designs and thought processes
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Solid grounding in fundamentals and best practices of user-oriented design, and when it’s appropriate to deviate
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly “on-demand transportation” allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- When you come into work you’ll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Free lunches and stocked kitchen (take out Tuesday and Sandwich Fridays help us talk and share ideas)
Since we’re a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click "Apply Now" to go to our website, and click "Apply" at the end of the page to start the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume includes a link to your portfolio and your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.