ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We have an immediate need for a UI/UX Designer to design and prototype consumer-oriented, conversion-driven web pages, landing pages, email campaigns and ad creatives in alignment with our direct marketing strategies. The UI/UX Designer will guide and execute a strategic vision for user experiences involving responsive websites, microsites, landing pages and ad units. Constant communication with Product, Engineering and QA is a must. This person should be able to bring his/her own ideas and collaborate with internal stakeholders to create new ideas that will support the business objectives of the company.
- Function as the key designer for select products including landing pages, page templates, banners, wireframes, mockups and email graphics
- Create and define compelling user experiences (both interaction and visual) with a focus on user-centered design for existing web applications
- Convert concepts into intuitive and engaging user interfaces
- Recommend changes and redesigns for existing properties to improve look, usability and conversions
- Provide thought-leadership on web design best practices and next-generation digital trends while maintaining a user-centered design focus
- Communicate effectively with relevant departments to constantly improve and optimize designs
- 3-5 years experience with Web and/or interactive design
- Strong knowledge of mobile-first design principles
- Ability to execute projects and tasks accurately with very quick turnaround
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates strong UI/UX design across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Familiarity with web best practices and social media trends
- Experience designing Web applications, with a solid understanding of information design, user-interface best practices, and the constraints of designing for online products
- Experience designing conversion-oriented interfaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Please provide attach your portfolio below
Good to have skills:
- Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Experience managing projects within Invision
- WordPress experience or STRONG will to learn
- Ability to create and interpret UX documents (personas, wireframes, journey maps)
- Understanding of user testing and A/B testing and using results to drive design decisions
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK - we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.