Sr. Visual Designer (Temp to Hire)
LegalZoom.com relies on clear, compelling visual content to communicate its brand consistently across all customer touch points. We’re currently looking for a seasoned visual designer with exceptional creative and problem-solving skills to join our team.
The position will be responsible for developing various visual assets, contributing to our pattern library, implementing best industry practices and trends. As a senior creative, you’ll collaborate closely with our creative lead, product managers, with UX team members, copywriters, and members of other departments to deliver world class UI assets and prototypes within LegalZoom branding and design guidelines.
We are looking for someone who has ability to think holistically and able to turn complex problems into a simple solutions. Someone who’s willing to roll up his or her sleeves to turn strategic objectives into compelling visual content. Our ideal candidate is energetic, proactive design professional who thrives on the details and has creative, technical and social skills to deliver work of the highest standard.
Qualifications: Sr. Visual Designer
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Microsoft Office.
- A solid understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Proficiency in rapid & high fidelity prototyping.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, new coding frameworks and technics.
- Experience with SVG animation is highly desirable.
- Have strong, clear communications skills.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor are mandatory.
- Create visual assets for web, web apps, native apps, some print and beyond.
- Collaborate directly with all involved parties including project managers, product owners, developers, etc.
- Ensure integrity of concepts maintained through the development cycle.
- Be able to collaborate with and inspire other designers.
- Be proactive and flexible in making design decisions.
- Be able to present and support your creative ideas.
- Be able to take direction, constructive feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
To be considerate for this position candidates must have an online portfolio.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.