Sr. UI/UX Designer
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty. Visit www.prodege.com for more information.
We are currently seeking a Sr. UI/UX Designer to join our in-house creative team.
You are a detail oriented Sr. UI/UX Designer who is passionate about simplifying complexity with great visual design. You will design user experiments to test your designs and apply learnings to your work. The ideal candidate has experience across many user-centered design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards.
You’ll contribute to the overall product strategy to constantly improve the Swagbucks UX and create beautiful products that people love to use. Your role is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to millions of users.
You have a track record in building engaging user experiences for responsive web sites. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mobile web experience, from creating high-level user flows to the final visual design. You should possess well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Define and create end-to-end mobile first designs to desktop, browser extension products.
- Heavy focus on user experience design and how visual design influences UI and interaction.
- Demonstrated extensive design system experience.
- Proclivity for doing great work and a passion for wanting to delight our user community.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasive
- Experience in mentoring junior designer(s)
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design for consumer-facing Internet company. E-commerce experience preferred.
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating wireframes and high-quality visual designs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Ability to multitask between new and existing projects.
- Empathetic and inquisitive, with a positive attitude and openness to collaboration.
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Online portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must.
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies is a plus.
- Usability testing and customer research experience is a plus.
- Experience in prototyping animations and interactions a plus.
This position is based in our El Segundo office Monday – Friday. Please include a link to your online portfolio along with your resume.