Sr Digital Graphic Designer
Sr Digital Graphic Designer
- Develop creative concepts and campaigns to align with overall brand strategy and marketing calendar.
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure design execution aligns with brand vision across team of designers.
- Produce compelling static and flash banner ads, graphics and landing pages.
- Design in-app messaging (banner, pop-up, interstitial), store experience pages, and overlays within a mobile app experience.
- Work with copywriter to concept and create UA campaigns, winback campaigns, and engagement initiatives.
- Create branding assets for sponsorships, events, and merchandise.
- Lead research, collect and distill material into compelling inspiration.
- Help establish and contribute to the continual improvement of our visual design by learning and iterating on design metrics.
- Oversee junior designers to ensure creative team meets deadlines and delivers on business objectives.
- Work closely with multiple teams on their creative executions to ensure consistent application of brand across internal teams.
- Work in a collaborative environment and take direction in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience designing websites, mobile apps, banner ads, email campaigns, and landing pages for both mobile and web environments for a progressive brand.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- A deeply rooted understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Be constantly curious, creative and analytical. Believe that good design drives good business results.
- Able to communicate and present ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS, responsive email design for mobile and familiarity with prototyping and animation tools are desirable but not required.
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- INTO – A digital magazine dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, commentary, video, and more.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k)- Matching
- Catered daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.