Senior UX Designer
What you’ll do
- Create consistent designs across multiple platforms and systems.
- Collaborate with peers to enhance the UI Style-guide and overall user experience.
- Create prototypes for User Interface mockup that demonstrate interactions and visual effects.
- Produce high-fidelity designs of product concepts, internal and external tools, and applications.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, and developers to create an intuitive end-to-end user experience.
- Ensure your designs are based on a solid understanding of user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest products and services, industry best practices, and customer needs.
- Raise the bar for design quality by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and stakeholders.
- Plan, facilitate, and share results from design research.
Who we’re looking for
- A customer-focused designer with a strong portfolio featuring UX methodologies.
- 4+ years working in a collaborative, UX designer role.
- 4+ years working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience working with remote design, and development teams.
- Strong understanding of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.)
- Logistics experience
- Development Experience