Rival is building a platform for the most coveted live events on the planet. We are a technology company with an exceptional team of talented engineers, product managers, and UX designers, who have come together to build something the right way, from the ground up. We are using leading edge technologies to build a large scale platform that solves the many challenges of bringing millions of fans together for the music and sports events that they love.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about building things, enjoy continuing to learn and grow, and who value open communication and collaboration. This role will work in our dog friendly, Playa Vista office, however we are open to remote employees on a case-by-case basis. We have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and unlimited PTO.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who thrives in a collaborative environment. In this role, you'll be able to own a project from start to finish and to make your creative impact. You'll be working with our exceptional engineering and product teams who already value design as a key piece in how we build products. In the day to day, you'll be wireframing, building low to high fidelity prototypes, and helping build interface designs. You will help drive our design strategy, ensure that our products establish that strong emotional connection with our users, and make the brand more relevant and desirable. This is an opportunity for someone to make their mark with a growing team and an eventual global consumer and enterprise product.
We’re looking for people with experience
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of user-centered design, responsive design, and design as a system, with shipped products on the market
- Designing elegant and easily explainable user journeys, flows, and interaction models
- Wireframing and building low to high fidelity prototypes to learn and iterate from
- Translating product and research insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes
- Building products and interfaces using Sketch, Adobe XD, or Invision Studio
- Prototyping using Invision, Framer, Principle, Proto.io, or Pixate
- Working in a fast-paced environment balancing exceptional engineering with functional and scalable design
- Bonus points for experience with varying types of user research, user testing, and validation
Please supply a current portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.