Senior Product Designer
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
Sr. Product Designer needed by Disqo, Inc in Glendale to Develop new approaches to a complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes and design specifications.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
- Develop new approaches to a complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes and design specifications.
- Identify areas of product that could be improved and will provide the greatest impact to business.
- Run user and usability tests to understand misconceptions and major UX flaws.
- Create seamless flows through improved interactions with product and better visual and written communication.
- Identify complex and confusing areas of product and provider alternative solutions to improve user experience and overall product satisfaction.
- Collaborate directly with the product team and engineers to define interface and user requirements.
- Work with engineers and product managers to understand the level of feasibility for new features.
- Break-out feature requirements into incremental development stages based on priority and impact.
- Write user stories for the engineering team outlining the new feature and how to develop it. Write user acceptance criteria for the engineering team.
- Plan entire product design life cycle including; sketches, visuals, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs, user experience and design specifications.
- Be able to present low-fidelity mockups to key stakeholders for all features.
- Render high-fidelity mockups of new features based on brand guidelines.
- Prepare assets for engineering team.
- Write design specifications for all renderings passed to engineering team.
- Design features and experiences from initial concept to release product.
- Initiate ideas and present to key stakeholders.
- Design and delivery ideas to engineering team on a weekly basis. Identify projected impact of ideas.
- Monitor production performance of those ideas and measure actual impact. Communicate this back to key stakeholders.
- Work on a wide range of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and emails.
- Create new brand guidelines for product Survey Junkie.
- Create new look and experience for mobile apps.
- Reface internal and client-facing project insights and management tools.
- Support email marketing team to strategize and prepare user journeys through re-engagement methods.
Requirements / Experience must include:
- A Master's, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Graphics Design, or a related field,
- Three (3) years of experience as a Product Designer, Sr. Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer.
- Web development languages HTML5 and CSS3;
- Designing prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android);
- Utilizing graphics editing software Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InVision; and
- Working in agile/scrum development processes.
Please include your portfolio when applying for this role.